Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Wedding Series - The Boys!


I am pretty lucky to have so many gorgeous men in my life right?

I knew straight away that I wanted the boys in blue suits.  I am not sure if its traditional for the bride to pick the suits or if it is supposed to be a surprise but Mr P was more than happy for me to organise he boys!

I knew I wanted blue suits and after looking at about a million we settled on a gorgeous blue suit from Moss Bros, it was Ted Baker and was in the sale so we were able to hire them for £80 per suit, which is pretty good I think.  Chris had his best man and 3 ushers including his brother and my brother.

I found a great company online called Swagger
and Swoon and would highly recommend them for all your tie/pocket square needs.  they were so helpful and their service was amazing.  they were so helpful with sending out swatches as it was difficult to get the right colour for my dresses, but they went out of their way to help me and I ended up going for a gorgeous coral tie and pocket square.





The suits had a lovely shimmer to them and looked gorgeous in the sunshine. They wore braces, brown belts and brown shoes too.

Chris' best man gave him some gorgeous cufflinks engraved with his initials.  You know men they don't say much but I know it meant so much to Chris.  Chris and his two best friends really do have the best relationship.  I found out from the wedding photographs that the buggers snuck out on the ROOF of Salomons and reenacted the famous titanic scene on the railings.  honestly... boys will be boys.





For the Groomsmen gifts, I decided to do it from me and was so excited about what I had planned.  I gave them a big gift box and inside was a hip flask for each of them engraved with their name and usher/best man and the date, There was a bottle of whiskey and a cigar each, because god there is something sexy about a man in a suit with a cigar! No, just me?!






Chris and his best man absolutely smashed their speeches, they were the best, most emotional speeches I could have imagined and I love getting them out to read again.



James and Scott literally did not leave the dance floor, although their dance moves and goings on with blow up microphones were questionable.





Thank you boys, Love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my latest post! I would love to hear all your comments, or you can email me at mrpbabyandme@gmail.com or facebook me, tweet me... whatever takes your fancy!